We are just a few days away from this year's Banding Together - A Benefit For Webathon for the Spondylitis Association Of America!
All this week on Lazlo's Den we'll be playing songs from this year's compilation, which you can get a download of right now by donating to the Spondylitis Association Of America @ www.BlowUpRadio.com
Friday at 8am on BlowUpRadio.com we'll play the entire compilation from beginning to end leading up to the start of Banding Together - A Benefit For Webathon for the Spondylitis Association Of America at noon!
Check out the complete schedule (over 70 bands), and how to donate here: http://blowupradio.tripod.com/spondy.html
We also released today, the third (final) promo video! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2DXOTJZ32Q
And if you haven't already seen our first two promo videos, check them out:
Banding Together - A Benefit Webathon for the Spondylitis Association Of America airs October 17th - 20th on BlowUpRadio.com & 40FootHoleStudio.com
In addition to our big webathon, BlowUpRadio.com has some big shows coming up.
First the return of the BlowUpRadio.com Guitar Pull @ Espresso Joe's on Saturday October 25th with: Happy Joe Canzano, Mikey Arto, & 1L, with special acoustic opening set from The Clydes.
And BlowUpRadio.com's 14th Anniversary Bash on Friday November 7th! It will be our first show at the Court Tavern in years, and features the insanely amazing lineup of Ipswich Down, September's Ghost, Casino Sundae, The Centennials, & Black Sox Scandal!
You are not going to want to miss either of these shows!
Latest Updates on BlowUpRadio.com & LazlosDen.com
Internet Rock Festival Features Over 70 NJ Artists Banding Together for BlowUpRadio.com's Annual Spondylitis Benefit
Schedule for 2014 Banding Together Spondylitis Benefit
Tracklisting for 2014 Banding Together Spondylitis Benefit Digital Compilation
BlowUpRadio.com is always looking for more DJs interested in doing a specialty or eclectic music show. Interested? Contact us.
Banding Together: A Benefit Webathon For The Spondylitis Association of America
Tracklisting for 2014 Compilation
Everyone Who Donates During The Webathon Will Receive A Download Of A Compilation Containing The Following Songs
1. 1L - A Story About Stories
2. Ashes to Rain - Casual Agent
3. Centennials - Oh My Molly
4. Little Big Toe - Bodies Exhibit
5. Keith Monacchio - Stars (demo)
6. Zak Smith - Falling Star
7. Fairmont - I Am The Mountain
8. The Devyl Nellys - Hush
9. Boxed Wine - Off And On (demo version)
10. Josh Bicknell - Until You Let Me In
11. Thomas Johnston - This Close To Heaven
12. Son Of Dov - Man Of Steel
13. Snowball 37 - Half Past Midnight
14. The Clydes - Stormy Weather
15. EdTang & The Chops - Brother In The Way Back
16. The Howlin' Brothers - Nothin' Oh Nothin'
17. The Williamsboy - Dead Beyond The Day
18. Broken Darling - See It Through
19. Mike Herz - If The Stars Align
20. Joe Beninati - Cemetery Visit
21. Bruce Tunkel - Hope
22. Diego Allessandro - I Am Not
23. Blisstique - Oh So Clear
24. Tommy Strazza - Sunday
25. Christian Beach - The Reason
26. Jonathan Andrew - The Big Reveal (demo)
27. Catherine Wacha - Reflection
28. Goodbye Berlin - Walk Away
29. A Halo Called Fred - This Will Not End Well
30. Happy Joe - Fighting For Freedom
31. Pat Veil - We're Gonna Surf Our Asses Off
32. Scruff - Miles Behind First Place
33. Joshua Van Ness & MOR - I'm Sorry
34. Chris Brown (AP) - This Here Guitar
35. Mike Clifford - Swept Away
36. Bullet Bob & Friends - Every Song I Play
37. Jersey Drive - Beautiful
38. Lifeguard Nights - On The Road
39. Colie Brice and the New Age Blues Experience - You Say You Miss Me
40. Foggy Otis - (You Make Me) A Better Man
41. Deena & The Laughing Boys - Something Everything
42. Michael Brett featuring Deirdre Forrest - Rock N Roll is a Destroyer
43. Grey Goes Black - We Own The Night (radio edit)
44. Raftree - All The Time
45. The Accelerators - When I Fall Asleep
46. Urban Underclass - Breakout
47. Zigman Bird - Bulletproof
48. Jon Caspi & The First Gun - Getting Closer
49. The Extras, Inc. - Know My Number (demo)
50. The Porchistas - Zombie Jesus
51. Ashes to Rain - Bad Girls
52. Casino Sundae - Big Sky (rough mix)
53. Tim Aanensen - suchness
54. Moon Motel - Close Your Eyes & Drive
The Spondylitis Association Of America (SAA) is a non-profit organization that was the first and remains the largest resource for people affected by spondylitis. Through their efforts, they help advance education, research and treatment for ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and related diseases. More than 85,000 people per month visit SAA's interactive website to access over 1,700 pages of up-to-date content for information and support. For 30 years’ SAA has dedicated all of its resources to help improve the lives of people coping with spondylitis.
For more information on Banding Together go to http://www.BlowupRadio.com
For More information on the Spondylitis Association Of America go to http://www.spondylitis.org
This week on Lazlo's Den Presents New Music we have new music from:
ARTIST - ALBUM
*** All this week on Lazlo's Den hear all 54 songs on this year's Banding Together compilation! ***
Full playlists with links to all the bands at www.BlowUpRadio.com.
Lazlo's Den Presents New Music airs on BlowUpRadio.com Tues @ 8pm, Wed @ 11am & 10pm, Thurs @ 3am & midnight, Fri @ 9am & 3pm, and Sun @ 8pm (all times are eastern time zone)
Our on air schedule at BlowUpRadio.com is
Here’s the BlowUpRadio.com programming schedule for this week:
Concert Preview Show – Sunday thru Saturday @ 7pm ET
Lazlo’s Den - Monday thru Friday @ 8pm ET, replay @ 11am ET
Lazlo’s Den presents New Music - Tues @ 8pm ET, Wed @ 11am & 10pm, Thurs @ 3am & midnight, Fri @ 9am & 3pm, Sun @ 8pm
‘Rock N Roll Gas Station’ hosted by Jim Testa - Thursday @ 10pm ET, Sun @ 7pm, & Mon @ 6pm
Signal To Noise hosted by Al C – Sunday @ 10pm ET, Monday @ noon
That's all for this week folks.